Any Advice to the Freshmen

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sherif

Hot stuff
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yep, give it to me. Thanks;)

Members don't see this ad.

FInd your Niche in school and try to find a group of friends you can stick with for a long time. It's harder and harder to do so after your first year...

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't run with scissors.

Bring a bible to biology class and interupt the teacher everytime what he says doesn't match it :).

G-chem is a strong weeding out course for wanna-be first year premeds...don't let it overhwhelm or intimidate you!

1. Study your butt off but don't be a loser.
2. Help your other pre-meds out; don't think of them as competition.
3. Volunteer/Shadow in a hospital from the beginning.
4. Work in a lab or something over the summer if like research.
5. Learn from people on here about the application process.
6. Get to know your professors -- they write your LORs.
7. Enjoy the process!

I think 250 of your 257 posts have been threads that you started about finding a major! :laugh:

Enjoy yourself, but never lose sight of your goals. That simple piece of advice will help prioritize and make some of the most important decisions of your life.

Originally posted by AlreadyInDebt
I think 250 of your 257 posts have been threads that you started about finding a major! :laugh:

Enjoy yourself, but never lose sight of your goals. That simple piece of advice will help prioritize and make some of the most important decisions of your life.

Ya i think your right :laugh: I am just overwhelmed, there are so many possibilities