Any advice welcome.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whoopie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
cgpa 3.45 sgpa- 3.75

I completed undergrad in three years due to a parent's retirement, with majors in Psych and Religious Studies. Having decided that I was going to attempt med school with 3 months left undergrad, I finished and found a sales associate position with a grocery store. I work 30-40 hours a week and I'm going to multiple community colleges since I'm paying out of pocket. All A's this semester, but I'll have gone to 8 undergrad schools in 4 years (5 in the 2011-2012 year) to take all of my prereqs around my work schedule.
URM male, former college football player, 100+ volunteer hours as campus EMT, looking for shadowing opportunity, MCAT in late July/early August.

Is it worth applying for the 2013 cycle or should I be searching for a post-bac program?

Thanks for anything.

Members don't see this ad.

You're fine for DO schools. Do well on the MCAT and quit fussing.

cgpa 3.45 sgpa- 3.75

I completed undergrad in three years due to a parent's retirement, with majors in Psych and Religious Studies. Having decided that I was going to attempt med school with 3 months left undergrad, I finished and found a sales associate position with a grocery store. I work 30-40 hours a week and I'm going to multiple community colleges since I'm paying out of pocket. All A's this semester, but I'll have gone to 8 undergrad schools in 4 years (5 in the 2011-2012 year) to take all of my prereqs around my work schedule.
URM male, former college football player, 100+ volunteer hours as campus EMT, looking for shadowing opportunity, MCAT in late July/early August.

Is it worth applying for the 2013 cycle or should I be searching for a post-bac program?

Thanks for anything.