Any advice would be appreciated

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefulll

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently registered for the match in EM. What happens if I fail Step2 CS..then retake it but do not get my score in time to start intern year.
My school requires we take CS to graduate..we do not have to pass it... so I will graduate.
Do I need to have passed Step 2 cs to start intern year or is graduating sufficient?
Any information would be grately appreciated.
Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I am currently registered for the match in EM. What happens if I fail Step2 CS..then retake it but do not get my score in time to start intern year.
My school requires we take CS to graduate..we do not have to pass it... so I will graduate.
Do I need to have passed Step 2 cs to start intern year or is graduating sufficient?
Any information would be grately appreciated.
Thank you.

I would not get too work up about this. Everybody thinks they failed CS after taking it, but I have yet to hear anyone actually say they did.

I would be certain that the program you match with would work with you on this. If you by some crazy chance did fail, I would let the program you matched at know ASAP, and let them know your plan of action to remediate that....then see what feedback they say back to you.