Any Americans get an interview notice for Mcgill yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

steve007

Nonviolent Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
just curious. i'm also curious who else is interested in this school. so, leave a post if you're applying. i'm applying b/c of the price, the city and the kick ass matchlist.

Members don't see this ad.

bumping. any americans interested in mcgill?

I applied but I'm not keeping my hopes up. It took them almost a month to recieve my things and they still don't have my MCAT score (according to Minerva). I took the August MCAT and sent mcgill my scores through THX on Oct 14 and Nov 15. Since they still haven't received it, my file is not complete.

I applied because I love Montreal, the matchlist, and my g/f recently had to move nearby. However, I don't know if I'd attend if I were accepted because I don't think they give any financial aid to international students. If I could find a reasonable way to afford it, I'd probably go....that darn Canadian dollar keeps getting stronger though!

Goodluck, hope you get in! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received an interview invitation this morning by email. They interview international students on January 30th and Feb 2nd. Good luck!

I received an interview invite by email today (December 19).