Any Asian Indian Pre-Meds Out There? part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol this club is funny- i'm in- north-indian desi girl
you could call me an abcd but i'm not confused haha

So can I call you?:D

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm guju as my username indicates.

Oh and female.

Are you *still* female? God, its been sooo long, I thought you'd finally have that fixed!

Hey guju, hows the FLA? Are you finally applying this year or are you still teasing? Or, have you already applied and gotten in? I, for, one, have decided to go for it. We'll see how much the SMP grades help. Hopefully REL will give an old Floridian some in-state love. I miss the weather, hurricanes and all!

Are you *still* female? God, its been sooo long, I thought you'd finally have that fixed!

Hey guju, hows the FLA? Are you finally applying this year or are you still teasing? Or, have you already applied and gotten in? I, for, one, have decided to go for it. We'll see how much the SMP grades help. Hopefully REL will give an old Floridian some in-state love. I miss the weather, hurricanes and all!

What SMP are you in?

Gujudoc DONT do the surgery!!! Junebuguf wont love you either way, even if you do become a man!

I'm doing my postbac which I started in spring. I might be applying next year. I've been keeping in touch with Mrs. Jackson periodically to discuss my situation and been following her advice. I would suggest you keep in touch with her as well. BTW: Dr. Wathington is no longer with USF. So right now, Mrs. Jackson is heading up the things that Dr. Wathington used to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.