Any Asian-Indians going to DO schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bronxbomb

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If there are any Asian-Indians out there accepted at different DO schools, list them and also introduce yourself if you like to.

Members don't see this ad.

i know there's a lot at Western

I don't really know where I'm going yet tho

Members don't see this ad :)
NYCOM, PCOM usually have a good amount every year..you know where you wanna go?

what kind of a question is that...

what kind of a question is that...

A stupid one. Introduce yourself??? Why don't you introduce yourself to us and explain why you are asking the question.

P.S. Work on your grammmar. Should be "Are there any Asians - Indians ......."

If there are any Asian-Indians out there accepted at different DO schools, list them and also introduce yourself if you like to.

Ok I missed that the first time reading this post. List them? I mean come on...LOL

t
A stupid one. Introduce yourself??? Why don't you introduce yourself to us and explain why you are asking the question.

P.S. Work on your grammmar. Should be "Are there any Asians - Indians ......."

Dude relax sdn threads are not in an English classroom, you make me wonder if you are like this in person, like i just noticed you forgot to use "are" while stating your thoughts let me correct you??? You know if you did someone like me would smack you left and right for your pure display of arrogance, this thread was focused on my curiosity to know people of Asian-Indian origin who will be attending DO schools this fall. Anyways for the rest of you who hate these threads then dont ever post on em *****s. Hopefully everyone speaks an open mind rather than criticizing people based on their opinions or ways of expression. Please learn to be human not arrogant.

NYCOM, PCOM usually have a good amount every year..you know where you wanna go?

Well i have family in Chicago and North Carolina, does not mean i want to go somewhere nearby those places but if i do it would be better. I heard a lot about DCOM through friends, so DCOM is currently one of my top choices. PCOM, UNECOM are also on my wishlist.

t

Dude relax sdn threads are not in an English classroom, you make me wonder if you are like this in person, like i just noticed you forgot to use "are" while stating your thoughts let me correct you??? You know if you did someone like me would smack you left and right for your pure display of arrogance, this thread was focused on my curiosity to know people of Asian-Indian origin who will be attending DO schools this fall. Anyways for the rest of you who hate these threads then dont ever post on em *****s. Hopefully everyone speaks an open mind rather than criticizing people based on their opinions or ways of expression. Please learn to be human not arrogant.

Bronx,

While its true that koennen did not have to go to the extent he did to flame you you are just making it look worse when you try to act like an internet toughguy.

The reason you received the responses you did was because of how you began this thread. A more fitting idea would have been something along the lines of:

Hey everyone, I am new to SDN and was interested in finding Asian-Indian people who are applying to DO schools. I am currently planning to apply to such and such schools and was wondering if people knew of the relative Asian-Indian populations. Also any additional information you could give about other schools that I am missing would be great.

Thanks for the help.

Well i have family in Chicago and North Carolina, does not mean i want to go somewhere nearby those places but if i do it would be better. I heard a lot about DCOM through friends, so DCOM is currently one of my top choices. PCOM, UNECOM are also on my wishlist.

Haha...You've heard a lot about a school that hasn't even had its first day of classes?? Nice.

I won't even go into just how asinine that comment is.

I would go to the '09 and '10 Class forums and ask them whether there is a substantial representation of Asian-Indians in the class. Some may even have their own Facebook Group. Good luck.

Bronx,

While its true that koennen did not have to go to the extent he did to flame you you are just making it look worse when you try to act like an internet toughguy.

The reason you received the responses you did was because of how you began this thread. A more fitting idea would have been something along the lines of:

Hey everyone, I am new to SDN and was interested in finding Asian-Indian people who are applying to DO schools. I am currently planning to apply to such and such schools and was wondering if people knew of the relative Asian-Indian populations. Also any additional information you could give about other schools that I am missing would be great.

Thanks for the help.

I am a female, i totally understand your point. I would have appreciated your advice over his simply because you have said it in a way i wouldn't get offended.

I would go to the '09 and '10 Class forums and ask them whether there is a substantial representation of Asian-Indians in the class. Some may even have their own Facebook Group. Good luck.

Thank you :)

Haha...You've heard a lot about a school that hasn't even had its first day of classes?? Nice.

I won't even go into just how asinine that comment is.

well honey you dont have to because i dont care.