Any Aug MCATers accepted into a UC yet?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

synapse

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
if you took the august mcat, have you been accepted into a UC yet? which UC? do you think the aug mcat affected your chances?

do aug mcaters get accepted to UCs?!??!?!? :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

synapse said:
if you took the august mcat, have you been accepted into a UC yet? which UC? do you think the aug mcat affected your chances?

I was hoping to hear from UCLA. Never heard a word after my secondary was in. I was rejected from UCSF pre-secondary. I got an interview from UCSD. Anyway, to summarize, I feel the August mcat really messed up my chances at the UCs. They are so behind and have so many applicants, it just makes it even worse for August mcaters.

There definitely are August MCAT people that have been accepted to the UCs. There's a thread about that actually (well, not specifically about the UCs, but people have listed them on a thread about August MCAT Acceptances). Search for it.

Members don't see this ad :)
tacrum43 said:
There definitely are August MCAT people that have been accepted to the UCs. There's a thread about that actually (well, not specifically about the UCs, but people have listed them on a thread about August MCAT Acceptances). Search for it.

Seems like Aug MCATers do get accepted, but not into their top choices (top UCs, specifically) even with competitive scores etc.

synapse said:

Good question. Anyone???

I'm a Aug MCATer and I interviewed at UCI and UCSD. Both waitlisted me.

synapse said:

Nope... still waiting... I interviewed at UCSF, UCLA and UCSD. My chance is even smaller since I am out-of-state... good luck guys!

none?!?!!?!? :scared:

Aug MCATer, 33Q, no interviews from any UC's...

Aug MCAT, 32R.
GPA 3.5 (engineering)
UCI MSTP!!!

my friend last year took her mcats in august and got a 31 and she got into UCI and UCSF. Don't give up hope good luck ! :luck: