Any August MCATers rejected from Pritzker yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gdbaby

Prettier than before
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it is only a matter of time before the rejection comes, but I love Hyde Park and would love to get back to the South Side (lived there before moving to Denver). I haven't heard back from Pritzker in a long time so I was wondering if anyone has heard from them, in a negative way that is.

To stay positive: if you have interviewed/been accepted--congrats!!! Lucky, hard working, dogs!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm and August MCATer on pre-interview hold there...
But I'm also an international so dunno if I count

Wertt said:
I'm and August MCATer on pre-interview hold there...
But I'm also an international so dunno if I count
Thanks Wert. How did they let you know. I was just looking back at my "complete" email and it said a decision would be made in 4-6 weeks, which is right around now. However, if Vermont has taught me anything they have taught me that weeks can also be measured in geologic time.

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed to ask my status and they replied letting me know that I was on hold - then I also received an unsolicited email yesterday saying the same thing... So, maybe if you haven't heard that's good news?

Wertt said:
I emailed to ask my status and they replied letting me know that I was on hold - then I also received an unsolicited email yesterday saying the same thing... So, maybe if you haven't heard that's good news?
You're one of those "glass half full" types, huh?

Bump with new title to spawn more communication!

Are there any August MCATers who are still waiting to hear from Pritzker?

gdbaby said:
Bump with new title to spawn more communication!

Are there any August MCATers who are still waiting to hear from Pritzker?

No word here, good or bad. Called yesterday to check on my status and no one mentioned "hold," so could be a good sign?

Retook the MCAT in August, got a in interview invite last week for January 31, 2006. Good luck to the rest of you!

Aug. mcat'er here. Haven't heard a peep.

willow18 said:
Aug. mcat'er here. Haven't heard a peep.

I second that. I've been completed since August, haven't heard anything. I'm August MCATer, too.