Any AZ dental students out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gavin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, i recently got the secondary application from AZ. I have searched the web and found various info about the school but i was wondering how student's direct experiences went or are going? What they especially like about the school and what they do not like? Thank you in advance.
Gavin

Members don't see this ad.

Gavin said:
Hi, i recently got the secondary application from AZ. I have searched the web and found various info about the school but i was wondering how student's direct experiences went or are going? What they especially like about the school and what they do not like? Thank you in advance.
Gavin

Gavin, meet Gavin.

Gavin said:
Gavin

I am a D1 and I'm pretty happy at ASDOH. I have met several D2s and D3s and they ALL said they are enjoying their experience thusfar. I'm assuming there are some negatives, but at this point I can't tell you any. What I like:
- The class modular basis (each class lasts anywhere between 1 week to 2 weeks)
- The visiting professors, so far they have been outstanding.
- The ability to take boards right after your 1st year.
- We'll get a ton of clinical experience. I
- Weather, parking facilities, faculty, classmates, the school is surrounded by a nice area, I truly can go on and on. Good luck w/your ASDOH application.

Members don't see this ad :)