any baylor acceptances yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sir William Osler

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has heard back from baylor yet for regular MD. I remember hearing them say that decisions may be mailed very early. good luck to all!

Members don't see this ad.

According to AAMC "rules" I think the earliest any school can possibly accept students, regular-decision, is Oct. 15th. According to another post on here, it sounds like Tulane may be ignoring those rules, but I'm not so sure that other schools will be.

Nope, haven't heard anything. Seems like we got conflicting information on whether they will tell us before or after October 15. It sure would be nice to hear early though!

Members don't see this ad :)
My friend who interviewed last year (on the first interview date) was told by Baylor they could hear by October 15th. However, the usual delays happened so he ended up hearing in early November which is when they sent out the first round of acceptances. Just be aware that even though they say they inform that early...there could be some delays w/ the first batch of people who hear from them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for early notification!

Also keep in mind that although you interviewed early, you may not hear anything for months and months and months! Your odds of acceptance for Baylor post-interview are close to 50% I interviewed with some people last September who never received an acceptance. Don't get discouraged, you still have a good chance of getting in. I just don't want to see all of you get all worked up for acceptance notification by Nov. 1, and then freak out when you don't hear anything.

hey,
just wanted to post the question again.

at the interview, they said they rank all the interviewees immediately, and give immediate acceptances to the very top of the list, literally within a week (notification by both phone call and regular mail).

so has anyone gotten the good word yet?