Status
Not open for further replies.

Zomo33

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2004
Status
Yo, i saw there was that azn thread. I'mma start a black thread. I'm straight up born and raised in Compton, Cali... home of da bloodz and crips. Don't be scurred, I used to run wid dem for a while too, till I found out that instead of hittin up fooz, i should kinda help 'em. Long story how I changed my life. I go to Long Beach State and stil reprezentin my homeboyz from da hood. Goin to Chicago next year for med scoo. Holla back nikkaz

bloHaZaRd

Unbanned
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2003
Chicago, IL
Status
which school in Chicago?

OP
Zomo33

Zomo33

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2004
Status
internet said:
you can't be serious
nah man, what u doin in this thread foo. I'm serious and if you got problems, personally message me. I'll settle this for you. You don't believe that a ***** like me can get outta da ghettos?! Why you tryin to diss. I wanna slap haterz like yo ass.

Yo wadup BlohazaRd, I'm goin to UIC. where u goin

docjolly

On Cloud Nine, Once Again
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2004
The Empire State
Status
Attending Physician
Zomo33 said:
Yo, i saw there was that azn thread. I'mma start a black thread. I'm straight up born and raised in Compton, Cali... home of da bloodz and crips. Don't be scurred, I used to run wid dem for a while too, till I found out that instead of hittin up fooz, i should kinda help 'em. Long story how I changed my life. I go to Long Beach State and stil reprezentin my homeboyz from da hood. Goin to Chicago next year for med scoo. Holla back nikkaz
:confused:

Zomo, just out of curiosity, why are you choosing to use the specific dialect of English above for this specific thread, but used standard English in all of your other posts?? It's just a recent observation that I have made.

If you want a serious response to your original post, I suggest you look up the "Any black females?" thread already in existence. Although the thread indicates that only black females are responding, many males have contributed to the discussions already present there.

tesla123

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2005
Status
docjolly said:

Zomo, just out of curiosity, why are you choosing to use the specific dialect of English above for this specific thread, but used standard English in all of your other posts?? It's just a recent observation that I have made.

If you want a serious response to your original post, I suggest you look up the "Any black females?" thread already in existence. Although the thread indicates that only black females are responding, many males have contributed to the discussions already present there.
I really hope this person isn't going to UIC. I smell a troll... :thumbdown:

Wdup

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2004
Status
docjolly said:

Watju talkn bout? who cares the way he types. Yall are just too shallow. u know that? the last few responses were very shallow and not like medical students. He's black, he talks the way he wants to F'n talk. If he wants to talk proper english then let his ass do that. Hey Zomo33. I'm proud of you getting out of the ghettos or hood or whatever. I'm not black, but i kick it with a grip of black folks. SO fIGHT on! the only troll in the room is the ****** that called zomo33 a troll. yea, i'm talkn to you tesla123 ho

Status
Not open for further replies.