any body waitlisted in bu last year and got acceptance this year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smile 08

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
any body waitlisted in bu last year and got acceptance this year plz post here . if you also got acceptance any other school plz post here. this helps others who are waiting. plz come on guys

Members don't see this ad.

any body lz post here

any body waitlisted in bu last year and got acceptance this year plz post here . if you also got acceptance any other school plz post here. this helps others who are waiting. plz come on guys

Members don't see this ad :)
All the best

Last edited:
[

Last edited:
one fo my friend got acceptance from waitlist on nov 20 th.score

part 1 90 ,gpa 4,toefl 108

thank you gowri. congratulation to your friend.good stats ,did she also got any where else? any body have any idea how many of them got accetance this year who are waitlisted last year.
one fo my friend got acceptance from waitlist on nov 20 th.score

part 1 90 ,gpa 4,toefl 108

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Hii, I ve just saw ur thread, well I was waitlisted last year and I got accepted this year, but I couldn't accept the offer although I love BU, but I got accepted in USC and I have to stay beside my family in LA

Hii, I ve just saw ur thread, well I was waitlisted last year and I got accepted this year, but I couldn't accept the offer although I love BU, but I got accepted in USC and I have to stay beside my family in LA
what was ur numbers????