• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

sallyubc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2002
vancouver, BC
Status (Visible)
Jack,
Yes I did, REJECTION.... Maaan altough am already in a great school but rejections can be really tough though :(

Anyways, I got rejections from three schools so far and all of them said that the applicant this year have increased and it doesn't reflect on the applicant abilities or whatever that is !!

One school is pitts, they said that they had 1200 applicant for 80 seats, thats a lot hmmmm

Anyways, good luck Jack

Cheers,
SAL :D

Nilez

15+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2004
Cali
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hey Jack..i'm still waiting myself...

last i called they said my file would be reviewed at the end of Feb... so.. checkin the site daily to see if status changes

have u interviewed yet??

have u applied to any Canadian schools?

About the Ads

jack604

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2003
Canada
Status (Visible)
Hey Nilez

I didn't bother applying to Canadian schools because with my GPA only place I could maybe get in is UBC Dental.
I am probably attend Nova Dental in florida unless buffalo accepts me. How about you, Nilez? What is your situation?

Nilez

15+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2004
Cali
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hey Jack...

i applied to UT and WEstern... feel better about Western...

have a seat at Boston already.. just prefer to have Buff as a back up to Boston though..closer to home/nice tuition/living expenses etc...

I've heard about Buff waiting on Canadians because we end up ditching them when we get into our Canadian choices ...makes sense... but it's MARCH ... will there even be any seats available once they start considering us??

so did u say u got an interview? or are u in CR status??

LestatZinnie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2003
Status (Visible)
jack604

are you from bc? from what you're saying, it sounds like you don't want to attend ubc at all, may i ask why?

also i dont see the entrance stats for ubc to be significantly lower than other canadian schools...i applied to both ubc and mcgill, got in both, but am attending mcgill now due to cost.

jack604

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2003
Canada
Status (Visible)
hi LestatZinnie
I guess you don't check your pm at all eh?
I sent you a pm a month ago. BTW, I never said I don't want to go to UBC. UBC is a great school.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.