Any Canadians accepted into US Pharmacy Schools???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Baller4

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm Canadian and have been accepted into pharmacy school in the US. I was wondering if anyone else is in the same situation and if so how will you be paying for your education? I'm having a hard time finding a loan.. I know I can't be the first/only Canadian trying to study south of the border... :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I am a Canadian student who is looking to apply to a US pharmacy school next year. What school did you apply to? What university did you attend in Canada? How did you meet all the pre-requisites?

I got in this year to Colorado. I'm getting a professional student line of credit from my bank, but I need a co-signer since I don't plan on working for the first year or so. I went into my bank with a copy of my school's tuition fees for the last 3 years, my acceptance letter and sat down with a lender to have a look at things. The money is available, but it will depend highly on who your co-signer is and just how far they are willing to go regarding the amount of the loan.