• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

anomorato

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I am a Canadian citizen, but did my undergrad and Bs in the US (MI). I am considering of applying to DO schools for the 2008 term. Just wanted to know if there are any Canadians or Internationals that are currently enrolled in any of the DO schools, just to share your advice and feedback. And if you dont mind sharing your stats.
Ive been hearing that DO schools require higher stats or stronger applications from International students than the local ones, is this true?

Bs - 3.3- MCAT will take it next month.

Toohotinvegas33

Currently Glasgow 3
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2006
Penal Colony
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I've heard at DMU they have a couple canadians. When I was interviewing there was a Canadian resident.:thumbup: I am also married to a canuck...you got good stuff up north

Jack Daniel

In Memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2005
Status (Visible)
Ah, you definitely need to get in touch with docbill. He's Canadian and a DO student. Send him a private message.

Caveat emptor: He's pretty grouchy nowadays with tests and all, plus being miles away from the homeland :D

About the Ads

anomorato

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Oh ya, we certainely do :cool:
How is there at DMU, I mean are they very demanding on stats?

docbill

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Ah, you definitely need to get in touch with docbill. He's Canadian and a DO student. Send him a private message.

Caveat emptor: He's pretty grouchy nowadays with tests and all, plus being miles away from the homeland :D

You thought I don't come on here anymore.. Ohh you goinna get it.

BTW, I am normally grouchy and a$$...nothing to do with Exams. Actually right about now... I am like OH... exams.. when is that. Plus who cares.. they can't fail more than like 5% of us. That would just be bad business.

BTW2, don't you dare speak poorly of the homeland.

I did reply to OP, told him to go into law school instead.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.