Any Canadians or International students in DO schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anomorato

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a Canadian citizen, but did my undergrad and Bs in the US (MI). I am considering of applying to DO schools for the 2008 term. Just wanted to know if there are any Canadians or Internationals that are currently enrolled in any of the DO schools, just to share your advice and feedback. And if you dont mind sharing your stats.
Ive been hearing that DO schools require higher stats or stronger applications from International students than the local ones, is this true?

Bs - 3.3- MCAT will take it next month.

Members don't see this ad.

I've heard at DMU they have a couple canadians. When I was interviewing there was a Canadian resident.:thumbup: I am also married to a canuck...you got good stuff up north

Ah, you definitely need to get in touch with docbill. He's Canadian and a DO student. Send him a private message.

Caveat emptor: He's pretty grouchy nowadays with tests and all, plus being miles away from the homeland :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh ya, we certainely do :cool:
How is there at DMU, I mean are they very demanding on stats?

Ah, you definitely need to get in touch with docbill. He's Canadian and a DO student. Send him a private message.

Caveat emptor: He's pretty grouchy nowadays with tests and all, plus being miles away from the homeland :D

You thought I don't come on here anymore.. Ohh you goinna get it.

BTW, I am normally grouchy and a$$...nothing to do with Exams. Actually right about now... I am like OH... exams.. when is that. Plus who cares.. they can't fail more than like 5% of us. That would just be bad business.

BTW2, don't you dare speak poorly of the homeland.

I did reply to OP, told him to go into law school instead.