Any Canadians waiting for acceptance letters?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

d wannabe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it takes time to recieve acceptance letters.
just wondering if any canadians have recieved the letters.

Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

I am, i live in Toronto, and Im waiting on UConn, may be waiting for ever it seems like :(

I haven't gotten any official snail mail letters if that's what you mean. I've gotten email and phone notice though

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope ... waiting for snail mail, but I haven't received anything yet :scared:

Update: I just got my acceptance letter/package via UPS! Good luck!!! :)

I got my BU acceptance yesterday morning via e-mail. I am from Toronto as well.

I just got my NYU acceptance!!! I am so happy hopefully I will see you guys next year!!!

From Calgary btw

I got a NYU acceptance this morning :D
SUPER EXCITED!!!

Congrats everyone!!! It all paid off!!!!!!!!!!

From U of T St. George :( BU didn't contact me yet

It's exiting to see so many Canadians...we will have to keep in contact throughout the next few months!

I got the letter from Pitt in the mail today. Also Case emails Canadians so that we don't have to wait in agony for snail mail (which i thought was very considerate of them).

case emails you? weird i havent got anything from them, and my aadsas went from "interview offer" to "received/under review"....i interviewed there back in AUGUST and havent heard yet....arg

case emails you? weird i havent got anything from them, and my aadsas went from "interview offer" to "received/under review"....i interviewed there back in AUGUST and havent heard yet....arg

I got the acceptance letter from Upenn today!!!!
:D

congrats to everyone!! here's to hoping the canadian dollar doesn't continue dropping.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Got Pacific, Case and Buffalo in the mail this week, just waiting for louisville now. Pacific also send a letter to your parents to congratulate them, kinda funny. I wonder if they do that for like 30 year old non-trads.

Congrats to my fellow Canadians. Also waiting for the Louisville packet in the mail. Wait-listed a few other schools.