Any Canadians who received NYU acceptance via regular mail?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rewina

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any Canadians who received their NYU acceptance letters via regular mail, not UPS?
I called NYU today and they said they sent me the mail on Friday via regular mail. All the regular mails are rejections mails? :( :( :(

Members don't see this ad.

Hmm that is kinda weird. I thought they said that all Canadian letters were sent by UPS.
anyways, I'm still rooting for you!!:thumbup:

I lived in Van too, and I got my delivered by UPS two days ago right after all the snow melt away. I hope you will get yours soon. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmm that is kinda weird. I thought they said that all Canadian letters were sent by UPS.
anyways, I'm still rooting for you!!:thumbup:

I asked them today and they said that sometimes they send them out by regular mail and sometimes by UPS.

Well that gives me some hope too... I'm still waiting. Though maybe he meant acceptances go by UPS and everything else goes by regular post, but he obviously wouldn't make that distinction over the phone. Hopefully not, for both our sakes!

Well that gives me some hope too... I'm still waiting. Though maybe he meant acceptances go by UPS and everything else goes by regular post, but he obviously wouldn't make that distinction over the phone. Hopefully not, for both our sakes!

I already see so many people are rejecting acceptance offers from NYU. We still got hope!