Any Cedars-Sinai residents out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HappyGenome

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any Cedars-Sinai residents out there who wouldn't mind answering a few questions about the program anonymously through PMs? Let me know here or by PM, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Any Cedars-Sinai residents out there who wouldn't mind answering a few questions about the program anonymously through PMs? Let me know here or by PM, thanks!

Guess no one yet. Give it some time.

Members don't see this ad :)
And keep in mind that Cedars Sinai is a tiny program (only 4 residents per class). The 16 people who make up their residency may not be SDNers.

You might look over the interview review threads for Cedars and PM the folks who posted reviews.

I twice saw someone say there were a resident and to ask them any questions, but, sadly, looked back and can now not located those two post by those two residents. any recent grads would be great too!

Well, yeesh, do a search. "Cedars" in the thread title produced a handful of threads. A quick glance of a couple found that this one had a cedars resident offering to answer questions if folks PM'd him or her.