Any chance at 2018 MD class with these stats and being URM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being URM may help you get in. But it won't be the only reason why you get in. Focus on building up your credentials and let the cards fall where they may.

Members don't see this ad.

My sincere apology if my comment was offensive in any manner. I witnessed racism against my grandmother as a child and this unfortunate experience had a lasting impact. I don't consider myself "less" native american because I'm mixed blood. My father is white, my mom is mexican with some native american blood.

I was not devoid of all resources but was bullied for being latino at times throughout childhood. I don't look very mexican but my mother does and the other kids called her a beaner, etc. I have experienced plenty of racism, not from asian, but from white students.

Wut... you're not even full URM and you're acting all entitled flashing the URM card around like you're a VIP.

This is either an obvious troll, signs that OP needs a psych evaluation, or both if the neurons in his brain can collectively synthesize this nonsense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.