DOnut

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2001
New Orleans, LA
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
Go for it!!! The admission game is so stupid nobody ever knows!! I will tell you that you GPA and MCAT scores are a little lower than the average for the class this year. The class avg. was 3.6 GPA and 26 on the MCAT.

You may want to consider doing a postbacc to strengthen your grades. Besides, after you complete the postbacc the real deal will be much easier. At least for the 1st few tests. ;) (not even a whole semester)

But seriously, you can really tell who had pervious experience with the material, and who has not. Postbacc programs do help alot.

Good luck!!

Optimistic

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2001
Ohio/Newyork
Visit site
Status
I think you have pretty good chances( provided that you have goodEC's and some experience in this field) , if you dont believe me apply and find for your self.
Goodluck:)

About the Ads

SexyEgptnDr

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 15, 2002
Long Island, NY
Visit site
Status
Definitely apply! Regardless the average GPA and MCAT...you NEVER know who they will let in...right DOnut?? Just worry about getting an interview- the rest is cake (until you start classes)....

I know that NYCOM is supposed to have an open house soon (I think at the end of Novemeber)...see if you can come to that and meet some of the administration!

Good luck!!!!

DOnut

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2001
New Orleans, LA
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
Ok........we'll see who gets crunched in OMM.

I AM APEP .......AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D

SexyEgptnDr

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 15, 2002
Long Island, NY
Visit site
Status
DOnut-

So a canal is a hole? I always thought it was just a foramen?!

I have one MCAT...two MCAT...AH!

-Believe me- apply regardless of what your stats are...take the chance if you have the money =)

DOnut

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2001
New Orleans, LA
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
So, how many fingers are used to check the retropharyngeal space? ;)

one......two.....three???? Ahhhhhhhh

DrEvil

15+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2002
NY
Visit site
Status
dere is no retropharyngeal space in california? ahh, in albania ve have 1...2...3 retropharyngeal spaces...ahhh ahh ahh. you stupeed amerikans have only 1...ahh and CA has none! our cows have retropcowryngeal space! i hate being in da class with you dumb amerikans...ahh there are 1...2...3...too many of you to kount ahhh :mad:

BrooklynDO

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2001
NYC
Visit site
Status
yea Su4n2, you should apply then you will be in a class with these jokers as the upperclassmen.
~Love yall esp the egyptian.
and guys, gotta love the NYCOMMIES right?
:eek:
No wonder the call me HANDS...mwaahahaha need a ciggy anyone?
retropharyngeal space schmace... just check the that vagus while your down there...

About the Ads