Any chance for me?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WhiteEagle

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings and Salutations,

I didn't have time to check into this yet and I figured you guys/galls could give me some advice.

My CGPA is not that high, I think its around 3.4. Im a grad student (same GPA in grad school). My MCAT score is 33Q.

Is there a chance for me to get admitted to a USA medical school, I AM not a USA national, and I don't even live there. But I want to move there from Canada.

good luck to you all

Members don't see this ad.

You should post this under MD discussions, not MCAT discussions:

I dont know much about Canadian applicants to the US. I know it is almost impossible for foreigners to get into public American medical schools. If you apply to private ones in the US you will have a lot better chance. Your GPA is solid and your MCAT score is definitely competitive as well. Give it a shot, keep in mind that public schools generally accept only people from the US (and sometimes only from their own state!). Good luck to you.

Sorry, I will post in the other forum then.

Thanks for the encouraging reply, for private schools . I hope they have some close to the Rockies :) I want to stay close to the mountains.