1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Any COMP students around on Sept. 8th?

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by NYmedgirl, Aug 9, 2006.

1. NYmedgirl

NYmedgirl Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hey, few of us here are having an interview at COMP on September 8th. We are flighing in on the Sept. 7th, and leaving on the 9th.

I would really like to meet someone who has been in the school for some time. It will be Friday, so we can hang out at night, and maybe you can show us around.
    It will be my first time in Cali. I'm so excited!

It will also be great if you know of a place to stay. Hotels are kind of expensive.

Please PM me if you have any ideas. :idea:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. NYmedgirl

NYmedgirl Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Anyone knows of a place to live around COMP that's cheaper than hotels? This other girl and me were planning to share a hotel, but she just bailed on me.

Please, if anyone knows someone who has an extra bed I would really appreciate it. I'm nice, polite, and promise to be quiet if needed :)

thanks

4. OnMyWayThere

OnMyWayThere OMS-III
    10+ Year Member

us 2nd years have an exam that Monday so I don't think we can really help as far as going out or hosting... however the admissions committee did email us today about setting up the new list of hosts (we do this every year). I doubt it'll be ready to go by the time you get here, so I recommend you email Susan Hanson and tell her your situation. From there, she'll most likely (hopefully) email the 1st years and ask if anybody will let you crash at their place. Hope that helps out. :thumbup:

Feel free to ask me any specific questions about the school on this thread or just PM me.

5. cardiotonic

cardiotonic Senior Member
    7+ Year Member