Any DESI attending LECOM Bradenton?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miluchilu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey i was wondering if any desi here will be attending LECOM Bradenton for fall 2008.

Members don't see this ad.

Just out of curiosity, what is a Desi?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey, miluchilu i am a desi too. just moved 1.5 yrs ago, when did u move to U.S? and where do u live in florida?:)

hey milichilu i am desi + gujju. i am applying to LECOM bradenton for fall 08. i know many people who will go there this year. But i am taking pcat in august 07 and based on my score i will decide where to go i mean UF Nova or LECOM. i live in tampa.

Hey fenil2005, are those ppl who will be attending LECOM Bradenton in fall 07 are desi? Bytheway, i am gujju too. Let me know if you know anyone, we are two people going there this fall and we are from Atlanta, Georgia ......hopefully we will see you there next year...good luck in advance.

hey guys i m gujju too.. i have been accepted to lecom bradenton and nova... i chose to go to nova. i have interview next fri w/ uf.. hopefully i will get in there.. would be lot cheapter compare to nova n lecom..

i know couple of gujju friends who are going to LECOM bradenton

Gud luck to u all!!

by nova u mean NSU 4 yr Pharm D prog or the intl pharm D prog

hey dr2011,

can you please share ur stats...ur overall gpa, science and any ohter info that u made u competitive

thanks

by nova i do mean NSU 4yrs pharmd program in west palm beach.

here are the stats:
overall gpa:3.62
science: 3.71
math: 4.0
pcat: 70
almost 2 yrs of retail pharmacy tech experience