Any Drew/UCLA med students out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Elastase

StanfUrd bound!!!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if there are any current students from Drew that might be able to give me/us insight about your school and the hospital's (MLK/Drew) current condition. Just your input on what you think about the school and the overall program. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not in the Drew program, but 24 of my classmates are. The hospital is clearly not in good condition, but they are really working hard to fix all of the problems. For what it's worth, should something bad happen to Drew hospital, we were told that the Drew students would complete their 3rd/4th year clerkships at Harbor/UCLA, another hospital with a big underserved population.

Yeah, thats really unfortunate...the Drew/MLK situation...

Thank you UCLAstudent, you are always very helpful :)

I really hope that I can get all my questions answered at Drew... Anyone know if during the Drew interview if you get to meet students?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anybody been invited to interview for UCLA/Drew yet this year?

Flopotomist said:
Has anybody been invited to interview for UCLA/Drew yet this year?

I receive an interview invite yesterday, Flop. I'm stopping by there for an interview on my road trip home to AZ!

titoincali said:
I receive an interview invite yesterday, Flop. I'm stopping by there for an interview on my road trip home to AZ!
Good luck, and let me know how it goes~!