Any Faculty-Student Relationships at Your School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DcS

damn the red baron
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
There are many to be rumored in our school, and a girl of the class of 2005 who just graduated is now engaged to one of our profs. He has had a history of getting w/ the females in the classes at every opportunity. He is not the only one rumored to have done so, either.

Does this happen anywhere else?

Members don't see this ad.

There were rumors at my school involving this one girl who went out and bought some boobies during a holiday break. We always wondered whether or not she put them to good use.

No known relationships, however there is one prof that is a complete perv and is TOTALLY inappropriate with the girls in our class. I can't believe he hasn't gotten fired yet... its that bad!

Members don't see this ad :)
DcS said:
There are many to be rumored in our school, and a girl of the class of 2005 who just graduated is now engaged to one of our profs. He has had a history of getting w/ the females in the classes at every opportunity. He is not the only one rumored to have done so, either.

I think it is very inappropriate. "Business" and "pleasure" should never mix! As long as they got involved AFTER the student/teacher relationship terminated, then it isn't as bad but other than that I am completely against it. I can't stand flirts who try to see how far they can get with every attractive girl they meet :mad: they usually cheat on their wives.

There was a girl at my school that had trouble getting into school and then married a prosth faculty member and *miraculously* got in after her marriage. She later divorced him between our 2nd and 3rd years of dental school and then recounted in great detail his lack of sexual prowess to EVERYONE in our class. She told stories about how he wrapped up ALL of his goods prior to HMM HMM...

Both dental schools I went to had all sorts of seedy things happening between professors and staff/students...Private practice is really no different because there are all sort of stories and rumors out there

Ben

DcS said:

I guess we can call him the name of a rapper, ODB (Old Dirty Bastard)!
yes, a prof at my school is dating a former student (she's currently a resident). I don't think that it's appropriate for a prof to date his current student. That's really not fair for other male students! We can't sleep with him to score an A+, unless you swing the other way.

drben said:
There was a girl at my school that had trouble getting into school and then married a prosth faculty member and *miraculously* got in after her marriage. She later divorced him between our 2nd and 3rd years of dental school and then recounted in great detail his lack of sexual prowess to EVERYONE in our class. She told stories about how he wrapped up ALL of his goods prior to HMM HMM...
Ouch! What do you mean "wrapped up ALL of his goods"? :confused: please do elaborate!
drben said:
Both dental schools I went to had all sorts of seedy things happening between professors and staff/students...Private practice is really no different because there are all sort of stories and rumors out there

Ben
Well, if you can't beat them, join them!

I keep getting f-ed in the A$$ by profs both male and female (harder from the female profs). Does this count.

Hey wait a minute, doed this make me BI?

On the bright side, We only have 9 months or 260days left to be A$$ raped by these egos who are supposed to be teaching and helping us.

If you're a freshman, it sucks to be you. Hang in there, you'll have plenty of time to heal in four years and then learn dentistry.

kerrydds06 said:
I keep getting f-ed in the A$$ by profs both male and female (harder from the female profs). Does this count.
So true.

Ugh. I hope none of this is happening at UCLA.

unlvdmd said:
No known relationships, however there is one prof that is a complete perv and is TOTALLY inappropriate with the girls in our class. I can't believe he hasn't gotten fired yet... its that bad!

If Bill Clinton got it on with Monica Lewinsky, it only make sense that incidents like this occurs in dental school as well. Sad, but true.

DcS said:

And what school do you go to?

jk5177 said:
And what school do you go to?

unc...and it was going on while she was a student.

hey if anyone wants to get it on with old dentists more power to them. Karma's a B anyways.

Karma is worsnede when one knows one shouldn't be doing something and yet do it.