any female to share living near LLU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cadds2009

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
hi friends

i am looking for a female to share a room/apt close to loma linda university. if anyone is inetersted pls send me a pm. we can workout what suits best. im a female from india.
looking forward to people acepted at LLU...pls respond.
thanks and good luck to all

cadds2009

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
people who are accepted pls post in here...it will be helpful for all of us as we all have to arrange for housing close to school. the dorms have a long waiting list so its always good to have back-ups. Also apts might turn out to be better than dorms in some ways. pls put in ur inputs so we can all be benefitted.

LLUProf

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
cadds2009, if no one has directed you there yet, I think the best source of information for this is a local advertising paper known as "The Trading Post". I'm sure they have a website, I'll find it and post it on here for you.

cadds2009

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thank you Dr. Mitchell. Actually I am aware about the trading post. But I am also considering the option of renting an apartment close to school and sharing it with someone. If I can find someone from the same program it would work great for all. Also I have to start one quarter early in January and was looking to see who else is with me in there. I hopw some students post in some info.
I really appreciate your help.

cadds2009, if no one has directed you there yet, I think the best source of information for this is a local advertising paper known as "The Trading Post". I'm sure they have a website, I'll find it and post it on here for you.