any freshman premeds

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pballer66

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just seeing if there are any people here that are just begining our pre-med quest. :)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a freshman, and i'm sure there are many more around.

im one

im already thinking other paths so we'll see if im in med school in 4-6 years lol

Members don't see this ad :)
pballer66 said:
Just seeing if there are any people here that are just begining our pre-med quest. :)

i'll be one REAL soon.

yea im also a freshmen, i dun know how many of us there are on this site

freshman.... did u know that the 2 out of every three freshman dont' make it through to the app cycle, and then 1/3 people make it in? so.. that's 1/9th of u guys. if u stay on this website and ask questions, i'm sure u'll make it through. keep it up. maybe some day u'll end up like psycho doc. ha!

oh yeah, holla if u got questions.

MadameLULU said:
search first, then holla

Search, then holla in only grammatically intact senstences please! God knows we've seen enough bad writing on SDN. Can somebody say Amen!

MadameLULU said:
Sentences :smuggrin:

and proper spellings as well, as kindly pointed out by the madame herself.

GET OFF SDN!! It's going to kill you...come back only after you've taken the MCAT.

Haha...good luck, you're all screwed, jj ;) ...seriously, don't get wrapped up in you're grades or you'll end up being the patient, in a mental institution...the grades will come if you understand material, not memorizing, just a few words-a-wisdom

same hereeee freshman ;) whats your proposed major?.

Carlos.