Any future MCG classmates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dlc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any of you out there? I am really eager to get in touch with another soon-to-be MCG first year.
Dana :p

Members don't see this ad.

There are a couple of us who are waitlisted at MCG. Maybe/Hopefully we will be your classmate! I'll pull up the old thread, and you can read our original poetry/prayers for MCG! :cool:

Hello Dana,

I'll be starting MCG with ya this fall! Congrats on your acceptance! :clap:

fluffyj and misskitty, don't give up hope. I had a friend who got off of the waitlist three days before orientation! I'm pulling for you guys! :)

|Hoo\/er

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi fluffyj! Actually, I have been following that thread about the waitlist and I am rooting for you guys! MCG is sooo slow! They took three months to get back to me and they are taking such a long time with financial aid stuff so I guess you just have to sit tight, no matter how hard it is! Have you gotten in anywhere else? What are you doing in the meantime?

Hoover, hey its great to find someone else! Congratulations on your acceptance as well! I am going to try to send you a PM.

I really was doubtful about my chances of fetting in anywhere, so I only completed my application at MCG! If only I registered at SDN earlier, I would have known to cast a proverbial wide net. In the meantime, I am working and in school until July 15th in Florida, and then I am moving back to Atlanta, where I will work some more. I try to relax, and not worry, but that doesn't work. :( But congrats to you both on getting in! And thanks for the well-wishing! We all need it! :clap: Have you already moved to Augusta? Also, what (class) are you most looking forward to? And finally, what (field) do you want to go into?

Fluffyj,
I haven't moved to Augusta yet but I picked out my apartment and will be moving around the middle of July (have to find a roommate though!). As for classes, I really haven't thought about those too much yet but I guess I am really looking forward to gross anatomy because I love to "cut things up" and I can't wait to see inside the human body. Thus, I am thinking about going into some type of surgical field or possibly emergency medicine, but my mind changes about every month.