Any good behavioral science/ epi books...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CBG23

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
besides High yield or RR behavioral science. I am not looking for an in depth textbook, but I don't find the outline format of RR and HY series books to be conducive to my learning style. Are there any other books out there that cover the same material, but are written as prose? Also, any that have some end of chapter review Qs would be helpful, too. Any suggestions would be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

besides High yield or RR behavioral science. I am not looking for an in depth textbook, but I don't find the outline format of RR and HY series books to be conducive to my learning style. Are there any other books out there that cover the same material, but are written as prose? Also, any that have some end of chapter review Qs would be helpful, too. Any suggestions would be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance!

I found that the Kaplan review book suited my needs.

Members don't see this ad :)
Rapid Review Behavioral Sciences, but it also uses an outline-format. Come to think of it, all 4 books mentioned here are in outline format (Kaplan, BRS, HY, and RR).