Any good place to stay for NOVA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

s0300387

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,everyone
Does anyone has good suggestion for the place to stay? I don't need the shuttle because I will drive by myself. I planned to stay in Hampton Inn
I checked online it is $99 and when I called to make the reservation, it still $99 dollars with NSU discount. The lady told me the original price is $128:confused:. How it is possible? Anyway, if anyone has good advice, please let me know.

Thanks for any input.

PS. I just found out that if I didn't use the link school give me --> It is $129

Members don't see this ad.

I stayed at the Residence Inn on University Drive and liked it. I think it was ~$90 with the NSU discount. It was about a 5 minute drive to campus and it's on the same road as Nova, so you can't get lost.

Get a room in South Beach, Miami, about 30 minutes away. Make sure you stay a few extra days so you can party with all the hot models. That's the only reason why I would consider going to Nova. Best part about South Beach is that since most of the male models are gay you have less competition lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
I stayed at Holiday Inn on Davie Road. It costs $76 and includes a free shuttle to/from airport and to/from Nova