Any good Pocket PC 2003 programs needed that are FREE?

Discussion in 'Clinical Rotations' started by Wo1verine7DO, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Wo1verine7DO

Wo1verine7DO Guest

I'm doing a 4 week summer preceptorship during my summer between MS 1 and MS 2 in Internal Medicine - Cardiology and I got a Pocket PC 2003 to use to get some practice in, any suggestions for programs I'd need to get or anything that is FREE on the internet that will be useful? What programs should I buy? Any suggestions,
    Thanks,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. southerndoc

southerndoc life is good
    Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I would suggest buying ePocrates ($50, includes qID which is invaluable). Other than that, you can download what you need (medical calculators, pregnancy wheels, etc.). Oh, another recommendation (that's free): MedCalc 3000.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wo1verine7DO

Wo1verine7DO Guest

I checked, MedCalc 3000 costs 30.00 I just went to their website...but thanks, it seems like a really good program, just wanted to let you know about the price change.

4. puffy1

puffy1 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

If you have purchased one of those pocketbooks for Medicine/OB/Psych published by Current Clinical Strategies, look at the ISBN # at the back of the book...then go to this website:

http://www.ccspublishing.com/library/palm_ce_library.htm

They have downloadable PDF files of those pocket books you can download onto your pocket pc or palm. The best thing is you can download all of those pdf's even if you've bought just one pocket books.

5. DOindahouse

DOindahouse Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

diagnosaurus is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee