Any health conscious people here applying this cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ufcyclist

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else here vegan or vegetarian? Looking to connect with fellow prospective podiatry students.

Members don't see this ad.

:eyebrow:.......... You can be health conscious without being vegan or vegetarian...... Just sayin.

Reactions: 5 users
Don't be too quick to judge! Maybe she should have specified in her thread title, or perhaps it completely left her mind. Either way, she or he is just looking for someone that shares the same interest as her/him. I am not vegan/vegetarian but if I was, it would be nice to relate and exchange tidbits/advice about something I care about to someone who is also interested in podiatry!

Let's not fish for the worst in people :) Even if we don't agree with it, let's look at the GOOD side of things.

Just saying! (and so not trying to be rude here!)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Im a man btw lol. I am just trying to see if anyone else here is vegan/vegetarian, that's all. Would be nice to meet other pre-podiatry students who share the same ideals.

Im a man btw lol. I am just trying to see if anyone else here is vegan/vegetarian, that's all. Would be nice to meet other pre-podiatry students who share the same ideals.
Now that you mention it, one of the podiatrists I shadowed was strictly vegan. So there are definitely people out there who share those same ideals. You could also try the podiatry board on Reddit.