Any hope if I take MCAT July 30th? Need advice..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

So as some of you know I voided on 6/18 due to a disaster in VR. Rest of it went fine though and I'm ready to take this thing.

Couldn't sign up for a retake til July 30th though...so I'm a bit worried. All of my EC's are good to above avg, my gpa is great, and I have 5 solid letters loaded up on AMCAS.

If I did all my secondaries when they get posted on here and submit my complete application by the first week in Sept. do I still have a chance?

I know rolling admissions will destroy me cause I messed up..but I mean if I'm applying with like a 3.96 and 33 mcat SOMEWHERE might take me despite applying that late, right?

Thanks..just bummed about having to retake. Sorry for complaining

Members don't see this ad.

September is late but IMO it's not too late. From most U.S. allopathic schools website I got the understanding that most schools don't start interviewing until late September/early October. So with you stat, EC and recommendations, you should be fine.

September is late but IMO it's not too late. From most U.S. allopathic schools website I got the understanding that most schools don't start interviewing until late September/early October. So with you stat, EC and recommendations, you should be fine.

Yeah...not as good as being complete in July but just have to do the best I can right?

I just don't wanna waste tons of money on apps when they won't even look @ me for applying late.