Any Illinois people call UIC yesterday?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Mixmaster, Oct 18, 2002.

1. Mixmaster

Mixmaster Member

I know that the committee met and that some people got interview invites from UIC did anyone from Illinois call and get told that they will be invited????
    I'm goin crazy here!
    Good Luck to you all!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Gumshoe

Gumshoe LARGE Member

I called yesterday, actually, just because I don't trust UIC and their handling of my app. I said, "could you please tell me the status of my application"

the man returned "your application is complete and is under review by the committee"

So I guess, no dice for me. I'm going to have to pull some chicanery, but I'm getting in somewhere.

Trickster Gumshoe:p

4. Smilytoo

Smilytoo Junior Member

I called UIC and asked about the status of my application. The guy said it was just reviewed and I have an invite for interview. However, the letter was going to be mailed out that day, so I can't schedule my interview yet. I have to call back when I recieve my invite in the mail. So just wait, the letter is coming soon!:)

5. *fatmike*

*fatmike* Member

When was your file complete at UIC? What are your stats, if you dont mind me asking...

Thanks!!

6. Smilytoo

Smilytoo Junior Member

MCAT30 J, GPA 3.8
    yep, I bombed the writing section