Any indian at lecom erie class of 2013?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iwllbepharmacis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,

I was just wondering if any INDIAN is going to join LECOM erie school of pharmacy class of 2013.:)

let me know..:D

Members don't see this ad.

Why do people ask this question all the time? That's like me asking whether or not there are any whites or any asians attending a school. The answer is going to of corse be yes, but does it really matter? Why not just meet new people and disregard race and ethnicity. If you really want to segregate yourself, why not just wait till you get to school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why do people ask this question all the time? That's like me asking whether or not there are any whites or any asians attending a school. The answer is going to of corse be yes, but does it really matter? Why not just meet new people and disregard race and ethnicity. If you really want to segregate yourself, why not just wait till you get to school.

I agree with you a 100%, but at the same time people find comfort in finding people who share the same beliefs and origins and there is nothing wrong with that.

it's against my religion to be affiliated with asians, homosexuals, blacks, indians, females, whites, males, dogs, cats, wild mongoose, who the f*** are you to say otherwise?

ANDDDDD, if you happen to be looking for a ROOMMATE, maybe something like being from the same CULTURE or RELIGION, could be quite IMPORTANT for SOME PEOPLE.

I'm not a bigot, I just choose who I associate with by the same criterion everyone uses: how attractive they are! :laugh: