any Indian Dentist who has given NBDE part1 or abt to give it????

Sanket

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student

icon1.gif
Any Dentist from India who has given/going to give NBDE Part1!!!!!!!!
Dear friends, is thr any dentist from India who has given nbde part 1 recently or going to give it soon. Plz contact me at [email protected] i would like to know some inforamation abt the exam.I have completed my BDS ie graduation in Dentistry in India.

ksr

10+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
hi sanket,
if you are planning to give your nbe part1, i strongly suggest you buy material from kaplan, dental decks, and previous years papers from ADA. however, most of these materials are available online in the form of cd's and dvd's too...
just take time and go thru the forums and you will find it...
just remember yoou need to get very high percentile in your exam so study well..
good luck
ksr

eagle

10+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
can u plz. tell hw much will it cost if i buy it all fr new...?// sud i purchase the material frm those who advertise to sell their used materials?means do u think its safe n gud as per quality?

docvanszz

10+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2007
Status (Visible)

icon1.gif
Any Dentist from India who has given/going to give NBDE Part1!!!!!!!!
Dear friends, is thr any dentist from India who has given nbde part 1 recently or going to give it soon. Plz contact me at [email protected] i would like to know some inforamation abt the exam.I have completed my BDS ie graduation in Dentistry in India.
never ending list of indian dentists... :) welkum to the club...

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.