Any Information on USMLE pass rates for MD schools?

IDforMe

Not recovered...
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2005
  1. Medical Student
    I've been looking through the past threads on SDN and have been to US News and World Report. I've even tried searching sites for specific schools. I can find info on carribbean med schools, but nothing on schools in the U.S.? Anybody know where I could get this info?!?

Thanks!

Comrade

Dissenting User
    10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Sep 12, 2005
    The Q Continuum
    1. Pre-Medical
      IDforMe said:
      I've been looking through the past threads on SDN and have been to US News and World Report. I've even tried searching sites for specific schools. I can find info on carribbean med schools, but nothing on schools in the U.S.? Anybody know where I could get this info?!?

Thanks!

good question. i don't think usnews should post it otherwise the same thing will start happen to medical school education as has happened with kaplan/princeton review, etc. regarding the mcat. - schools that just teach for the test.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.