any international students who did get the interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kobe8ny

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

Nope, not yet. I think the order of interviews is: residents, non-residents, then international students. Private schools seem to be more interested in international students than state schools since they don't receive the same state subsidies. Good luck!

Nope, not yet. I think the order of interviews is: residents, non-residents, then international students. Private schools seem to be more interested in international students than state schools since they don't receive the same state subsidies. Good luck!
Does Canadian count as international?? lol

Members don't see this ad :)
columbia, case, and nova...

application sent out around aug 17th...

By the way I am Korean...lol

r u serious?
r u canadian and how is your stats?
when did u apply?

I know two international students from Asia who did their undergrad here (but are still considered international) and they received interviews from Case and UCSF.

two of my buddies from out of country have interviews. Best of luck to you

international students are cool. We have some i my class. They are nice but I can't understand a word they say. (i am from a small cow country in the middle east)

ron burgandy middle east (midwest) from newsanchor movie with that dolt actor...anyway.

Your status look really impressive. I applied to UConn too but no word from them???
I assume you were referring to me?? I was pretty surprised to get a UConn invite as I'm not from the New England area... well not even from the States. But loving the fact one can switch to instate tuition after first year, hopefully I have a good interview at UConn.