ANY INTERVIEWS YET??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDP

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering (for those of you that already sent in their AADSAS applications for 2002 entry) if any of you have received invitations for interview yet or other communications (secondaries etc...) from the dental schools?? Is it just me or does AADSAS seem to take a while to process applications?!

MDP

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I have not received secondaries or interviews yet. I applied in July (around the beginning of July).
Tim.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm really curious how long this process takes. I sent my application in early July to AADSAS via UPS and I have yet to even get an AADSAS number. I'm not going to assume they've actually processed my application and sent it off to the schools....which is kind of sad considering the money we pay!

How long did they take to give you guys and AADSAS# (for those of you that have one already)?

MDP

I sent my app over the web on June 24th. Just heard from AADSAS w/the number a few days ago. Assume it'll take about one month from the time you submitted the app.

yeah, it takes about a month. i did mine on the web 6/22 and got my number last thurs. once you get the number aadsas told me they send the app to the schools the next week. if you're committee arrives later to AADSAS, like mine will, then AADSAS sends it out to the schools as a separate mailing. As for secondaries, I haven't formally received any since schools are only getting my app this week, but I was able to get hold of some by downloading it from the school web page or else calling the school directly and requesting it. Hope this info helps....

yeah, it takes about a month. i did mine on the web 6/22 and got my number last thurs. once you get the number aadsas told me they send the app to the schools the next week. if you're committee arrives later to AADSAS, like mine will, then AADSAS sends it out to the schools as a separate mailing. As for secondaries, I haven't formally received any since schools are only getting my app this week, but I was able to get hold of some by downloading it from the school web page or else calling the school directly and requesting it. Hope this info helps....

My little brother has an interview at Michigan in September, his application was sent in early and he has connections as well, my dad attended dental school at michigan and was able to pull some strings.