ANY INTJ IN PSYCHIATRY?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

as an INTJ, do you regret choosing Psychiatry as a medical specialty?

• Total voters
The enneagram is so much more fun. We could philosophize about wings and tritypes and variant stacking. I bet there are a lot of 4s in psychiatry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
The enneagram is so much more fun. We could philosophize about wings and tritypes and variant stacking. I bet there are a lot of 4s in psychiatry.

:idea: OMG, brain wave! I can totally invent, sorry I mean 'design' a personality test based on the correlation of intuitive path mapping in conjunction with John Dee's tablets of enochian magic. "I see the line you have intuitively drawn on this test crosses paths with the aetheyr personality known as Zom, therefore your personality type falls under the category of the 'thinker' or knowledgeable one." :thinking:

I'll make a fortune :prof: :greedy:

Last edited:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just discovered the enneagram like a week ago! Forced my husband to sit down with me and figure out our types. He rolled his eyes the entire time but I don't care; I love this stuff, silly as it may be. :D

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just discovered the enneagram like a week ago! Forced my husband to sit down with me and figure out our types. He rolled his eyes the entire time but I don't care; I love this stuff, silly as it may be. :D

It is indeed way fun. MBTI is yawn. But the enneagram is fun. Just can't take it too seriously. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in the poll, We have 50% of the INTJ psychiatrists who regret the choice of PSYCHIATRY as medical specialty.
this is so high.

in the poll, We have 50% of the INTJ psychiatrists who regret the choice of PSYCHIATRY as medical specialty.
this is so high.
As discussed, MBTI is not valid so this really isn't interesting.

INTP--enjoy all aspects of psychiatry and couldn't see myself doing anything else.