Any invites to the University of Miami lately?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Negrito6

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering? If you have when were you complete? Also does anyone know when they stop giving invites? Goodluck to you all! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Negrito6 said:
Just wondering? If you have when were you complete? Also does anyone know when they stop giving invites? Goodluck to you all! :)

I was wondering the same thing! Anyone? :)

Still waiting to interview for one of those prestigious wait list spots! Have they sent out any post-sec rejections?

Members don't see this ad :)
Miami has been reviewing my application for months now. It was complete Nov-Dec last year and I still haven't heard anything yet. News? Anyone?

nope no news. I emailed them and haven't heard back. anyone tried calling them ? I wonder if they are done interviewing

I just got an invite for an interview at UM. Through email. They gave me 3 days to pick from so it seems as though they still have spots open for interviews. Goodluck everyone! :)

Negrito6 said:
I just got an invite for an interview at UM. Through email. They gave me 3 days to pick from so it seems as though they still have spots open for interviews. Goodluck everyone! :)

That's great news, for you and for those who are in my situation...I called today and was told that my application is "still being reviewed by the committee"...peace.

Anyone hear from Miami lateley?