Any January NYMC interviewees who AREN'T going?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pdiddy348

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm from CA and will be going on an interview to AECOM on jan. 24, and I'd really like to schedule my NYMC interview around that time so i won't have to make two trips to NY. so if anyone is thinking about cancelling their NYMC interview and has a late january date, pleeeease private message me back. i'd really appreciate this favor. thanks!!! good luck to everyone! :D

Members don't see this ad.

pdiddy348 said:
Hey guys, I'm from CA and will be going on an interview to AECOM on jan. 24, and I'd really like to schedule my NYMC interview around that time so i won't have to make two trips to NY. so if anyone is thinking about cancelling their NYMC interview and has a late january date, pleeeease private message me back. i'd really appreciate this favor. thanks!!! good luck to everyone! :D

I don't know if this will help. But I'm looking to change my AECOM interview which is February 3rd to sometime in January. If you can get an NYMC interview around that date, then I can trade AECOM interview spots with you. Just a though cause CA is a pretty long trip.

hey i appreciate the offer, but i was really hoping for an NYMC date around jan. 24. is anyone out there?? :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey there, PM me about a January NYMC date, I am going to cancel my interview for late January, I would love to help you out (if I can). Good luck!

FrankGK said:
Hey there, PM me about a January NYMC date, I am going to cancel my interview for late January, I would love to help you out (if I can). Good luck!

hey i would really appreciate it if you can come through for me. please PM me back so we can set it up (i already PMed you)...thanks again!!!!!

Im Willing to Swap my NYMC int date Feb-6-05, for an earlier Jan Date say Jan 3 or 5 2006. I have one at VCU on the fourth so I'm curious on how to make this work? Please help a brotha put yall/

Right now I am also planning on canceling my NYMC interview date so PM to see if it fits for you.