Any Jihadist pre-meds out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trismegistus4

Credential Non-Respecter
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Salaam my fellow slaves of Allah,

Just curious as to whether any of my fellow pre-meds are Muslims looking to help conquer the Great Satan and claim it as part of dar al-Islam. I thought maybe we could compare notes. Do you plan on giving your infidel patients the chance to submit first, or just slaying them outright? How do you plan to get around the legal ramifications of following Mohammed's (pbuh) commandment to kill the Jews, many of whom will be our fellow students? Do you think suicide bombing will be effective in a hospital setting? If a female patient comes to you not wearing a burkha, will you beat her, or just behead her? That sort of thing.

Members don't see this ad.

Just curious as to whether any of my fellow pre-meds are Muslims looking to help conquer the Great Satan and claim it as part of dar al-Islam. I thought maybe we could compare notes. Do you plan on giving your infidel patients the chance to submit first, or just slaying them outright? How do you plan to get around the legal ramifications of following Mohammed's (pbuh) commandment to kill the Jews, many of whom will be our fellow students? Do you think suicide bombing will be effective in a hospital setting? If a female patient comes to you not wearing a burkha, will you beat her, or just behead her? That sort of thing.

you racist, sexist, piece of crap. I love it. :laugh:

What a troll.

Members don't see this ad :)

Why would someone just suddenly troll out after 500 posts? Maybe he firgured he was spending too much time on SDN and this is his way of making sure that doesn't happen any more.

Anything you can do I can do better...I can do anything better than you

[YOU] NO YOU CANT!
[ME] YES I CAN!
[YOU] NO YOU CANT!
[ME] YES I CAN, YES I CAN, YES I CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay...in before the lock!

bolton.png

Why would someone just suddenly troll out after 500 posts? Maybe he firgured he was spending too much time on SDN and this is his way of making sure that doesn't happen any more.

It was only a matter of time...

Yup...in before the lock and the 'banned for trolling' :D

Nice knowing you! Adios! :hardy:

I was wondering why Trismegistus4 wasn't picking on zee Jews or a choice for a racist parody with more followers on SDN to become offended.

Than I looked through his post history and realized he was being serious. The boy has issues with Islam.

Read, travel, get laid, pray, grow up and get wise, Tris. Not necessarily in that order.

I am a muslim, and i know everyone realizes that that was a joke, but i will do a short clarification on popular misconceptions that our friend has put forward

1)Do you plan on giving your infidel patients the chance to submit first, or just slaying them outright? During the Prophets (pbuh) time and for many years after muslims co-inhabited areas peacefully with other religeons, infact gave non-believers freedom of choice of religeon and what not.

2)How do you plan to get around the legal ramifications of following Mohammed's (pbuh) commandment to kill the Jews, many of whom will be our fellow students? Explaining why the Prophet (pbuh) lived along-side jews in medina for many years and no blood was shed.

3)Do you think suicide bombing will be effective in a hospital setting? Suicide is forbidden in Islam.*

4)If a female patient comes to you not wearing a burkha, will you beat her, or just behead her? As a muslim and a student aspiring to become a doctor, there are tricky situations that do come up. Men are not supposed to look at exposed women. However in the case of medicine, scholars have ruled that if there is this type of situation, a man should only observe what is needed medically, and refrain from looking at things which we should not. Besides, wearing burkha is not compulsory in Islam.

*-requires in depth explanation due to todays circumstances which I dont want to get into. however the comment can be taken as it is from my knowledge. If anyone wants to know the further reasoning PM me.

Who let you out of the Sociopolitical Issues forum. We don't like your kind around here.

I am a muslim, and i know everyone realizes that that was a joke, but i will do a short clarification on popular misconceptions that our friend has put forward

1)Do you plan on giving your infidel patients the chance to submit first, or just slaying them outright? During the Prophets (pbuh) time and for many years after muslims co-inhabited areas peacefully with other religeons, infact gave non-believers freedom of choice of religeon and what not.

2)How do you plan to get around the legal ramifications of following Mohammed's (pbuh) commandment to kill the Jews, many of whom will be our fellow students? Explaining why the Prophet (pbuh) lived along-side jews in medina for many years and no blood was shed.

3)Do you think suicide bombing will be effective in a hospital setting? Suicide is forbidden in Islam.*

4)If a female patient comes to you not wearing a burkha, will you beat her, or just behead her? As a muslim and a student aspiring to become a doctor, there are tricky situations that do come up. Men are not supposed to look at exposed women. However in the case of medicine, scholars have ruled that if there is this type of situation, a man should only observe what is needed medically, and refrain from looking at things which we should not. Besides, wearing burkha is not compulsory in Islam.

*-requires in depth explanation due to todays circumstances which I dont want to get into. however the comment can be taken as it is from my knowledge. If anyone wants to know the further reasoning PM me.

Wow, you come out just to post. Well, here's to #4. Welcome to SDN.
/yawn

yes im in before the lock too!!!!!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.