any june part 1 takers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chompers

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i plan to take my exam in the next couple of days. just reviewing questions now. has anyone taken the cpmputer exam in the past few days. just wanted to discuss with you the experience and process. good luck. :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

good luck chompers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plz post the questions that you remeber and your experience.plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

hai everyone
iam planning to take part1 this month end.doing papers and decks. if anyone has taken their exam recently plz post their experiences and advises .
thankx in advance
anu

Members don't see this ad :)
hey chompers!did you take the test how did you do?hope well!!!!!!!!!could you plz post the questions that were asked?????????????????lookinf forward to your next post!!!!!!!!!

blacktooth said:
hey chompers!did you take the test how did you do?hope well!!!!!!!!!could you plz post the questions that were asked?????????????????lookinf forward to your next post!!!!!!!!!
I m taking exam on june the 17th.stresssssssssssssed

smily said:
I m taking exam on june the 17th.stresssssssssssssed

hi smily

all the best with ur exam. u will be fine do not stress out ur self. try and relax and i think if u think u have done ur best preparing for exam leave everything on God. do post ur question after exam.

music

i may take it on the 17th.... depends how this week goes.

music said:
hi smily

all the best with ur exam. u will be fine do not stress out ur self. try and relax and i think if u think u have done ur best preparing for exam leave everything on God. do post ur question after exam.

music
thanks music,

I think ,I have done enough,should leave something for my dear fren (Waheguru-God).
I''ll post the ques definitely