*Any* kind of medical software

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bobby_chamo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going on a vacation this break, and I have a laptop. I won't have internet access, so I'm dying to get some decent software so that I can learn some stuff while on break :)

My interests are anatomy, biochemistry, pathology, etc, anything that would be useful for medical school.

Biochemistry or histology would be the most important right now, as I'm taking them next sem.

Any clues on software for teaching biochem? Or software that comes with a book, that is a great damn supplement?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by bobby_chamo
I'm going on a vacation this break, and I have a laptop. I won't have internet access, so I'm dying to get some decent software so that I can learn some stuff while on break :)

My interests are anatomy, biochemistry, pathology, etc, anything that would be useful for medical school.

Biochemistry or histology would be the most important right now, as I'm taking them next sem.

Any clues on software for teaching biochem? Or software that comes with a book, that is a great damn supplement?

Thanks

If youre not going to relax over break, you might as well just get the texts you will be using next semester in advance. I know my biochem book came with a CD.

But yeah, it might be most useful/cost effective to just buy the text you are going to use anyway to start looking at stuff in that.