Any Korean Pre-meds in this site???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KOREAownsGando

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who watches JuMong?

Members don't see this ad.

No, haha. I suppose you were in Korea as a US soldier? (hence, your name "armybound"?) BTW, I don't like the US Army. They try to conquer helpeless countries such as Iraq and some of their soldiers come over to my home country and cause much trouble. Moreover, the US soldiers have no discipline.

Members don't see this ad :)
actually no, my father was in the army, I just go to restaurants.

I'm glad you gave me your political stance, though. I assure you I'll file it behind all of the other worthless opinions I've received.

is "your country" North or South Korea? I assume South?

you do realize the only reason S. Korea isn't the southern half of N. Korea is because of the US presence there, right? damn those undisciplined americans.

actually no, my father was in the army, I just go to restaurants.

I'm glad you gave me your political stance, though. I assure you I'll file it behind all of the other worthless opinions I've received.

is "your country" North or South Korea? I assume South?

you do realize the only reason S. Korea isn't the southern half of N. Korea is because of the US presence there, right? damn those undisciplined americans.

North Koreans are not allowed to leave their country. So you can say about 99.9% of Korean who live in US is South Korean.

korean. born and raised.
i don't watch ju-mong but i watch highkick. :D

I think that Korean girls are the hottest women on the planet. Just my two cents.

I think that Korean girls are the hottest women on the planet. Just my two cents.

You, my friend, are the horniest little ultra-conservative on this site...

they are also pretty psycho
:laugh:

haha i have to agree with this, half jokingly :laugh:

im korean. im planning to apply this year.

i dont watch jumong or highkick.. but i watched the snow queen.. so sad :(

hey hey. fighting!

hey hey. pie-ting!

Members don't see this ad :)
You, my friend, are the horniest little ultra-conservative on this site...

just get along? I am single and I like girls. Do you prefer guys with other preferences? I also believe in marriage which apparently you do not. Testosterone and marriage are not mutually exclusive. Do you neuter your men?

BTW, I don't like the US Army. They try to conquer helpeless countries such as Iraq and some of their soldiers come over to my home country and cause much trouble. Moreover, the US soldiers have no discipline.

BTW, I don't like rude and cocky premeds. They try to force their uneducated and insulting opinions on others and some of them come over to the allopathic forum and cause much trouble. Moreover, the rude and cocky premeds have no discipline.

Please, learn some manners.

What does it say about Korean pre-meds that this forum has quickly degenerated into a series of irrelevant personal insults?

(By the way, I'm Korean and I used to be pre-med. Try not to make the rest of us look bad.)

...Geez. I guess I really am cranky today. This post surprised even me!

a) Why do you persistently type the first part of your post in the "title" box?

b) That's the creepiest phrase in the world. It's NOT a turn-on. Trust me.
korean girls ARE hot though, u cant deny that

a) Why do you persistently type the first part of your post in the "title" box?

b) That's the creepiest phrase in the world. It's NOT a turn-on. Trust me.

The man speaks the truth. Just flow with it.

Searun,

I made no judgement in my previous post. This time I will:

1.) You're horny and you make it disgustingly obvious in a good 60% of your posts.

2.) You're ultra-conservative and you saturate the remaining 40% of your posts with your obnoxious (yet contradictory) beliefs.

I also believe in marriage which apparently you do not.

???

Do you prefer guys with other preferences?

This is so not the point. When you do eventually decide to enter that sacred covenant of marriage you're so fond of, best of luck finding someone who likes hearing this kind of adolescent bullsh** on a daily basis:

I will be checking out the single girls who are first year - and if it does not look so good, I will make a beeline to the nursing school. It is too hard to study without a regular study break and besides, I will need the exercise. Ah, to be 24 and single with a clear road ahead!

If you don't slow down, chase some girls, and drink some brewskis, you probable will be a boring repetitive bookworm.

Do not major in sociology if you have any self respect and ever hope to get a date with a hot woman.

Ah, the splits.
I love girls who can do the splits. Very nice.
I would rather save a girl's ass than her tooth any day!
What advice would you give to a college freshman about pre-medicine?
More girls and more beers.
Alot more girls and a few more beers!

Top 5 "Hot Girl" med schools
1. Vanderbilt (o.k. based on undergraduate girls that you see while walking to med school)
2. University of Southern California
3. University of California at San Diego
4. UCLA
5. Washington University (very underrated. Wash U girls definitely are sleepers!)
6. Hopkins (Honorable mention based on the theory that smart girls are hot!)

Catholic girls, in white blouses, and plaid skirts. Obsessions? Well, we all have obsessions, if we are honest, at least when we are asleep.

I was impressed by the Vandy girls when I interviewed there recently. I took a long run around campus and the trees and the girls were very impressive. I have not interviewed at Wash U so I cannot make a comparison...but I have never seen any comments about the Wash U girls making you want to pitch a tent in St. Louis.

korean here as well.

you're right cubbie. but your "stalkerish" post ^ is creepy.

surprising to find so many of you guys here :)

korean here as well.

you're right cubbie. but your "stalkerish" post ^ is creepy.

surprising to find so many of you guys here :)

Searun and I go way back.

If stalking takes the form of sitting at home, listening to music, eating a corndog, and using the "find more posts" function on SDN's website, well then I guess I'm a stalker. Believe me, it didn't take long to find all those Searun gems.

eating a korean corndog, that is!

cubbbie and searun, you guys should create a topic (named cubbbie vs. searun or something) in a non-relevant forum and argue all you want there... :laugh:

i dont think this topic, or this board in general, deserves hostilities

Searun and I go way back.

If stalking takes the form of sitting at home, listening to music, eating a corndog, and using the "find more posts" function on SDN's website, well then I guess I'm a stalker. Believe me, it didn't take long to find all those Searun gems.

Searun gems :laugh: hehe it's nice to know people actually do their research here.

i dont think tv shows and medical school mix well

my friend recently bought 24 dvd sets and he's been watching the series all day for a few days in a row :rolleyes:

cubbbie and searun, you guys should create a topic (named cubbbie vs. searun or something) in a non-relevant forum and argue all you want there... :laugh:

i dont think this topic, or this board in general, deserves hostilities

Sorry, you're right, I shouldn't have hijacked the thread. No need for a new thread, my work here is done.

If it makes you feel any better, the Searun v. Cubbbie thing all started with a post about my boyfriend, who happens to be 1/4 Korean, so I guess that's some relevancy for you.

I'm done.

I will be checking out the single girls who are first year - and if it does not look so good, I will make a beeline to the nursing school. It is too hard to study without a regular study break and besides, I will need the exercise. Ah, to be 24 and single with a clear road ahead!

I heard of a student who started school by boasting that he was going to "lay every girl on campus." Less than a month later he was hit by a car and broke his pelvic bone, which probably put a major dent in his plans. Karma's a b!#*h sometimes.

Korean here. I went on a big tv drama kick a while ago, but I haven't seen anything new in a couple of years. Last one I saw was probably "Full House." Or maybe it was "Sad Sonata." You can't beat the $1 rentals from the Korean grocery store!

But you are devoting way too much psychic energy to me. Move on with your life and focus on your own personal goals and let go of me, if you can.

This reminds me of a reported conversation between Winston Churchhill, the great prime minister of England during World War II (who saved England from the Nazi's) and Lady Astor, the famous British society Dame, who was offended by Winston's inclination to drink too much and smoke cigars at the dinner table:

Lady Astor: "Sir Winston, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink!"

Prime Minister Winston Churchill: "Lady Astor (blowing cigar smoke in Lady Astor's face), if you were my wife, I would drink it, gladly."

I do, however, concede to having a certain fascination with girls who can do the splits.

Searun

I am korean.
I invented the Taepodong II.
Mention me as a reference in your application.
I am korean.

I am korean.
I invented the Taepodong II.
Mention me as a reference in your application.
I am korean.

Was this the name of the nuclear missle that DPRK launched? Sounds like the politicians there are quite perverted...lol

my parents watch jumong religiously, but i don't
instead i'm in love w/ High KIck!!
=D
(and all the episodes are on youtube!) :love:

I heard of a student who started school by boasting that he was going to "lay every girl on campus." Less than a month later he was hit by a car and broke his pelvic bone, which probably put a major dent in his plans. Karma's a b!#*h sometimes.
to be fair, though, I think almost every guy makes that claim before college.

people called me a korean when I played warcraft. Does that count?

Ok several things. Korean women can be hot yes. But you also have to realize that plastic surgery in Korea costs a fraction of what it does here. All those pretty movie stars are all fake. Secondly Korean women are psycho. Something written in their genes, maybe we can ask Genetics if he ever returns (roflz).

Also OP's opinion on the US is not surprising. Many South Koreans hate the US, not as much as the Japanese of course, but it is one of the many factors preventing a US incursion into North Korea. It would severely damage SK-USA relations. (also Russo and Sino US relations too).

819ho.jpg

GODDAMMIT HYORI CLOTHES ARE FOR LOSERS

Just because you can't get a cute korean girl... :thumbdown: Let me tell you; out of all asians - be it southeast, south, southwest, north asian - korean girls are the best. Stop hating. All I want Chinese to do is stop stealing our histroy (Goguryeo) and give us our land back! This is why shows like "Ju-Mong" are so popular these days

DaeHanMinGook Mansae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta call up my good buddy EternalRage on this one:

EternalRage said:
R u like one of those hardcore fobs that runs around in a Korean click and smokes alot and goes drinking and norebanging and always jabbering in Korean and camping out in the library and centering ur whole life around an azn church when you probably dont have a religious bone in your body but since it acts as the foundation for korean american social sociey you have no choice?

Just because you can't get a cute korean girl... :thumbdown: Let me tell you; out of all asians - be it southeast, south, southwest, north asian - korean girls are the best. Stop hating. All I want Chinese to do is stop stealing our histroy (Goguryeo) and give us our land back! This is why shows like "Ju-Mong" are so popular these days

I was unaware the Chinese had commited mass social hegemony towards the Koreans. Please do inform me.

[B said:
EternalRage[/B];4751727]R u like one of those hardcore fobs that runs around in a Korean click and smokes alot and goes drinking and norebanging and always jabbering in Korean and camping out in the library and centering ur whole life around an azn church when you probably dont have a religious bone in your body but since it acts as the foundation for korean american social sociey you have no choice?

Wow, absolutely classic. :laugh::thumbup:

I was unaware the Chinese had commited mass social hegemony towards the Koreans. Please do inform me.

They have in the past to set-up a pre-emptive attack on Tibet. They are after my North Korea once the government there crumbles...

They did - they commited mass social hegmony towards the entire region in the past (the distant, distant past). Much like how 20th century America committed mass social hegemony on the entire world due to its political, military, and cultural eminence...that's what the Chinese did a long long time ago in eastern asia.

And it's "Sino", not "Chino" eternalrage.

No more Korean girls, never again.

Chinese chicks are the best because they are sane, and they don't blimp up when they are in their 30s. Korean chicks start off kinda pudgy, then they slim down for their teens and early twenties, and then its back up to Goodyear status.

And you can't discount the fact that plastic surgery is rampant in Korea. Koreans are known for only a few things: kim chi, warcraft, dramas, and plastic surgery.

As for the Chinese stealing history, they've got over 4000 yrs of history, why the hell would they need Korean history? And if you REALLY wanna get technical, there is no Korea, only the Korean penisular province of China. (ROFLZ that last one REALLY ticks off my mom).

They did - they commited mass social hegmony towards the entire region in the past (the distant, distant past). Much like how 20th century America committed mass social hegemony on the entire world due to its political, military, and cultural eminence...that's what the Chinese did a long long time ago in eastern asia.

And it's "Sino", not "Chino" eternalrage.

My bad. Knew that word looked kinda strange the way i typed it.