Any Korean Pre-meds in this site???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
umm i guess i was talking about the overall feeling one can get. and i have to admit, koreans can be very violent/judgemental/willful and over-react.

but those are some nice pics that you're getting. are they famous or random people?

Members don't see this ad.

badonkadonk

2833pic_shinmina_0064.jpg

This is Blackhawk One to base, clear the landing pads, we're coming in, over
116805580350965.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
eternal

hope you get into utsw cuz you're one funny guy...

goodluck tonight

MAJOR DISCLAIMER!!!

I'm just randomly going through and posting many pictures. There is a chance that I may overlook some of them and accidentally post HARISU. If that is the case, please don't get mad at me, and try not to be too attracted.

jus cuz she dances go go it dont mean she a hoe hoe

4494842541412.jpg

sOMEONE CALL NATURAL PARK SERVICES A TRUCK OF GLITTER FELL IN THE GRAND CANYON
44a020c378120.jpg

dude, rage, i think you made your point.

btw, my favorite is your "glitter" girl. wahwahweewah! hachi machi!

Why yes feel free to wipe my counter with your butt
1138668420.jpg

dude, rage, i think you made your point.

btw, my favorite is your "glitter" girl. wahwahweewah! hachi machi!

No. This is a discussion with many points to be made, and I think everyone wants to listen. Moving on...
44aa32206b182.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
call my mama and tell her im in love wit a stripper yo
0913280144313.jpg

um.... Eternal Rage.... two of the pics you posted are of Unee, a korean singer who committed suicide about a month ago...

just wanted to let you kno...

um.... Eternal Rage.... two of the pics you posted are of Unee, a korean singer who committed suicide about a month ago...

just wanted to let you kno...

Thanks. I have no idea who any of these chicks are. Hence the Harisu disclaimer. Not sure if he/she is in there somewhere. Um if you give me the post numbers I can replace the 2 pics with something else.

No more Korean girls, never again.

Chinese chicks are the best because they are sane, and they don't blimp up when they are in their 30s. Korean chicks start off kinda pudgy, then they slim down for their teens and early twenties, and then its back up to Goodyear status.

And you can't discount the fact that plastic surgery is rampant in Korea. Koreans are known for only a few things: kim chi, warcraft, dramas, and plastic surgery.

As for the Chinese stealing history, they've got over 4000 yrs of history, why the hell would they need Korean history? And if you REALLY wanna get technical, there is no Korea, only the Korean penisular province of China. (ROFLZ that last one REALLY ticks off my mom).

I can't believe a 2000+ poster on SDN is such a bigot. I don't even want to bother answering your posts but let me tell you this. Google and read some of the issues in east asia and then post your opinions here. You don't even know what you're talking about

God.. #109, and all those nerds in the background checking out computers. Makes me angry. Seriously, not ONE is staring at her.

pic1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

EEEEEAAAAow! Korean girls sure are pretty little things. Golly if I wasn't hitched I'd make this one the queen of my double wide trailer first thing!:)

I can't believe a 2000+ poster on SDN is such a bigot. I don't even want to bother answering your posts but let me tell you this. Google and read some of the issues in east asia and then post your opinions here. You don't even know what you're talking about

Why don't you read the entire thread before you post and develop a sense of humor?

UC Berk and East Asian... one guess as to what your nationality is... thanks for proving my point. Try and chill out and take things in stride. You're too uptight.

you do realize the only reason S. Korea isn't the southern half of N. Korea is because of the US presence there, right? damn those undisciplined americans.

lol...the thing is, at the end of the day people don't really appreciate being used as the united states' staging grounds. If you had some random country keeping soldiers in the US I'm sure you wouldn't be too happy either, even if they kept telling you they saved you decades ago. And if some of those soldiers acted like total a-holes I'm sure you'd be pretty outraged too.

I'm not Korean btw, but you don't honestly expect people to appreciate US military presence in S.K. do you?

hey eternalrage, if you don't even know the story behind this, look up the news before you start talking.

"There is no Korea?" That second comment was immensely f-ed up of you to say. Just because Korea is a small country and on a peninsula doesn't mean it doesn't have its own culture and history. Both countries have long and rich history, but Korea does have distinct culture and history. It's ignorant and rude of you to talk trash on korea's 3000 year history. It's really disconcerting to know that there are racist, ignorant, and rude people like you will be doctors. You need to go back and learn how to respect.

Dude...am I the only one who realizes he was kidding?
He even says it ticks off his mom...you guys really need to reread it and apply the sarcasm goggles this time.

Anyways, again I'm not Korean but for what it's worth I do have Korean family members (ok, one Korean family member, and one half-Korean family member now that they had kids), and for what it's worth she didn't seem crazy, just seemed like a really sweet girl (well, ok, lady I guess, since she's older than me it feels weird to say girl). Plus I figure she's gotta be pretty smart since she's a lawyer and whatnot (yeah go figure, a lawyer who doesn't just rip your head off).

On a totally unrelated note (and seriously this thread apparently turned into a pics of hot girls thread anyway), every single US born cousin I have except ONE has ended up marrying someone who wasn't Chinese (and don't worry, we spread the love, it wasn't all to any particular ethnicity). Now, maybe my family just happens to be very multicultural or something (no, seriously, there's like, almost every race represented in our marriages lol), but anybody here thinking of their grandkids maintaining some insane sense of national pride and cultural identity is dreaming.

At best they might go to college, and meet some Korean people and learn a few things about their culture there. Then if they get really insane about it maybe they'll go to Korea for a couple of years. But they'll never really know that much, and that's just how it'll be. And your grandkids probably won't even be all asian anyway lol.

Dude...am I the only one who realizes he was kidding?
He even says it ticks off his mom...you guys really need to reread it and apply the sarcasm goggles this time.

For a second I thought I was going crazy...

Awww thanks Cirrus and Nostran

what is a comedian without an audience?

I applaud YOU

Just wondering, any koreans planning on going to a chicago school?

we can work this out. Forget the metrosexuals.

Wow -- three posts about me in two days. Now who's doing the stalking? I can tell you've been obsessing about me. You keep thinking of something so incredibly clever that you totally wish you had said in your last post. So you race to the computer to add just one more thing. (Yeah, well the jerk store called ...)

How many more posts were you going to make before I finally responded?

Well, keep on posting, Searun. Hear that echo?

(I'll be looking for you and your hot, Div. 3 athletic, non-metrosexual body at 2nd look.:thumbup: )

costanzanaked.jpg

Wow -- three posts about me in two days. Now who's doing the stalking? I can tell you've been obsessing about me. You keep thinking of something so incredibly clever that you totally wish you had said in your last post. So you race to the computer to add just one more thing. (Yeah, well the jerk store called ...)

How many more posts were you going to make before I finally responded?

Well, keep on posting, Searun. Hear that echo?

(I'll be looking for you and your hot, Div. 3 athletic, non-metrosexual body at 2nd look.:thumbup: )

costanzanaked.jpg

I look forward to meeting you at Second Look. I will buy you a drink, we can mend a few fences, and become friends. I am serious. Good luck! You seem like alot of fun.

we can work this out. Forget the metrosexuals.

I look forward to meeting you at Second Look. I will buy you a drink, we can mend a few fences, and become friends. I am serious. Good luck! You seem like alot of fun.

Actually, I agree. I'm mostly just having fun with all of this. I am going to take you up on that drink. And I'll be easy to pick out now that I've revealed that my boyfriend is 1/4 Korean. I can't imagine there'll be too many couples that weekend that will fit our bill.

Actually, I agree. I'm mostly just having fun with all of this. I am going to take you up on that drink. And I'll be easy to pick out now that I've revealed that my boyfriend is 1/4 Korean. I can't imagine there'll be too many couples that weekend that will fit our bill.

I will buy your boyfriend a drink too, if he promises not to take a swing at me. I will be easy to pick out too, tall, good looking, Division 3 body. I will be alone.

My g-d what happened to this thread, it's turned into some wanna-be iconoclastic battle; spinoff of even near communism. All of this, over Korean women!?

The hell!

(P.S. Is KOREAownsGando's pedant attitude only pissing me off?)

i dunno what's going on between searun and cubbie but they completely derailed my asian chicks derailment with that one photo

i'm sorry but #106 needs construction work done on her teeth and a nose job.

C'mon eternal! I thought you had better taste than that.

Too bad u'll never find photos of all these ladies w/o make-up. Make-up seriously does wonders.

i dunno what's going on between searun and cubbie but they completely derailed my asian chicks derailment with that one photo

Hey man, we were here first.

Here. To help get you back on track.

0528_A98.jpg

The purpose of this thread; Is it to post korean beauty contest models?
(P.S. These Korean women aren't even appealing as many others..):sleep:

i'm sorry but #106 needs construction work done on her teeth and a nose job.

C'mon eternal! I thought you had better taste than that.

Too bad u'll never find photos of all these ladies w/o make-up. Make-up seriously does wonders.

I like the nose, it's very haley duff. And why are you looking at her teeth!??!?!

Yeah makeup does wonders. The Egyptians were geniuses.

Shes a substitute for a 109 who apparently committed suicide. I really liked the previous 109 picture, it was absolutely dreamy

this thread should be moved to a General Discussion forum..

this thread should be moved to a General Discussion forum..

Why?? Every other "Are there any _______ premeds out there" gets to stay in preallo. Even the "Are there any cyborg premeds" is still in pre allo.

We are Korean. We are premeds. It stays.

Why?? Every other "Are there any _______ premeds out there" gets to stay in preallo. Even the "Are there any cyborg premeds" is still in pre allo.

We are Korean. We are premeds. It stays.

Yeah that's right. move this thread and we'll sue!

Post the original #109 please

I think that, when you interview for med school, and they ask you why you want to become a doctor, you should answer with that exact sentence. And then, start rhythmically pumping your fist in the air while singing the Korean national anthem at the top of your lungs. I mean, really belt it out, until the walls start shaking. I did this at my interview, and it helped me to get in. Really!

ahahahahahahahahahahah - what a total douche....seriously -

"I just want all of you korean bros to know that I am studying hard to become a doctor so that I can earn enough respect to help rebuild the 'lost kingdom' (of North Korea) in the future"

OMFG....ROFL LMAO......ROFL...LMAO

ROFL...LMAO

ROFL...LMAO
ROFL...LMAO
ROFL...LMAO
ROFL...LMAO
ROFL...LMAO
ROFL...LMAO

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Breathe :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

whew...that was too funny...what a total douchebag....