Any Last Minute Advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pearl E. White

D3 at LECOM
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I take my DAT two weeks from today, bright and early at 8 AM. I have been using DAT Bootcamp and DAT/Math Destroyer. I plan to take and complete all questions/tests from all of these resources. Additionally, I have compiled a spiral notebook with key information and concepts that I get wrong from all of the sections that I will read every night before bed (this way I think about the stuff that I get wrong while I sleep). What other advice do you all have for me? Any topic in particular that I should give more time to? If you've already taken the DAT, is there something that you wish you had done in the two weeks leading up to the exam? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
What other advice do you all have for me? Any topic in particular that I should give more time to?
Just relax and review. You should give more time to those subjects that you are having trouble with. Also, take the 2007 and 2009 official practice exams.

Your plan sounds pretty solid to me. Don't stress out too much, keep reviewing, and continue your regular practice. Have you taken any full Bootcamp practice tests yet?

Hello all,
I take my DAT two weeks from today, bright and early at 8 AM. I have been using DAT Bootcamp and DAT/Math Destroyer. I plan to take and complete all questions/tests from all of these resources. Additionally, I have compiled a spiral notebook with key information and concepts that I get wrong from all of the sections that I will read every night before bed (this way I think about the stuff that I get wrong while I sleep). What other advice do you all have for me? Any topic in particular that I should give more time to? If you've already taken the DAT, is there something that you wish you had done in the two weeks leading up to the exam? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Check you messages.

Members don't see this ad :)
Your plan sounds pretty solid to me. Don't stress out too much, keep reviewing, and continue your regular practice. Have you taken any full Bootcamp practice tests yet?
Yes, FL#1 I got a 21AA. Weakest areas were QR and GC. So odd because I enjoy math and normally do well in them. I plan to also take 2007 and 2009 DATs. I would just feel so terribly if I did all of this studying and scored below average:sorry:

Yes, FL#1 I got a 21AA. Weakest areas were QR and GC. So odd because I enjoy math and normally do well in them. I plan to also take 2007 and 2009 DATs. I would just feel so terribly if I did all of this studying and scored below average:sorry:

You're doing great so far! Space out those practice tests and keep it up, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

You're doing great so far! Space out those practice tests and keep it up, I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Okay, cool. Thank you. If you think of anything else let me know. I can only dream of killing the DAT like you and others have done!

10 days out! I am nervous, but also feeling more and more ready to just get it over with as the days pass by. Today, I did 30 GChem Destroyer questions and got them all correct. My scores or questions correct get better with each passing day. Hopefully, that is a good sign. Anybody else taking theirs soon? I need some solidarity!

Reactions: 2 users
10 days out! I am nervous, but also feeling more and more ready to just get it over with as the days pass by. Today, I did 30 GChem Destroyer questions and got them all correct. My scores or questions correct get better with each passing day. Hopefully, that is a good sign. Anybody else taking theirs soon? I need some solidarity!
How many times have you gone through destroyer? I take mine in 2 weeks

I am working on Round 3 in GChem and OChem. Round 2 in Bio. To my surprise, I have actually enjoyed it.

Reactions: 2 users
I take mine Tuesday! Ahh! :)

Reactions: 1 users