any last minute advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
X

X

Alright I am off to Ohio in a few hours and then philly for my interviews. Any last minute advice, other than to get more than a couple of hours of sleep which I am going to go get right now.

X

Members don't see this ad.

Be yourself....know what you want to get across about yourself but do not recite canned answers. That's it. Just relax and you'll be fine :)

Don't check your luggage, especially if your trip has multiple legs.

Members don't see this ad :)
i agree with wolf...it has happened to me....i got my bags at 3AM the day of my interview...flew in the day before in philly, drove up to new york at night but my bags were still in california!

at least keep your interview suit with you carry on.

Thanks. I will carry the suit bag then and not check it in.
Got NO sleep whatsoever, tried to get the two hours but didn't even get that. OH well, I will try to sleep on the plane. See you guys Thursday.

X

Don't worry about it too much if you aren't able to get a full night's sleep the night before the interview. Most people are fully functional on a couple of hours as long as it's just for one night. Just make sure that your alarm is turned up all the way and back-up alarms are always nice too (I always carried a travel alarm clock along with setting the hotel alarm clock). Ironically, if you focus too much on getting a full night's rest, you will never get a full night's rest. At least that's what happens to me.