• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

Any last words of wisdom?

miamifeet

Forever Applying
10+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2007
U of Miami
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Got my official test visit this Thursday at 8am. I'm a little nervous but ready to enjoy life again, at least for a year. Let me know if any of you have any last words of wisdom on what to do the day before the test, etc.

Thanks!

About the Ads

student253

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Besides the obvious get good sleep and a full meal half an hour before the test, RELAX RELAX RELAX. The test is a lot easier than any Kaplan, Topscore, Achiever or Destroyer. I recommend going over some Destroyer but pay less attention to detail any more concepts or overall equations. You'll be fine and good luck!

1predent

10+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
your UTUBE link does not work!?

DO NOT CHANGE YOUR ANSWERS ONCE YOU PUT THEM IN. I finished the science section in 30 minutes, freaked out that I had so much time left, and went back over it and changed answers that I KNEW were right but was changing because of nerves. Dont make my mistake.

lifeisgood

the original
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2005
San Clemente, CA
www.facebook.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Got my official test visit this Thursday at 8am. I'm a little nervous but ready to enjoy life again, at least for a year. Let me know if any of you have any last words of wisdom on what to do the day before the test, etc.

Thanks!

Go in knowing you are going to do well. Relax and be confident. Confidence is key. And make sure the bathroom is close if you are going to drink a Rockstar before the test. Good luck!

busupshot83

S.D.N. Vet
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 23, 2003
Texas
Status (Visible)

Thanks!

"Be a man!"
- Russell Peters

If you don't know who Peters is, then scroll up, and look at ananda's avatar.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.