Any last words of wisdom?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miamifeet

Forever Applying
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Got my official test visit this Thursday at 8am. I'm a little nervous but ready to enjoy life again, at least for a year. Let me know if any of you have any last words of wisdom on what to do the day before the test, etc.

Thanks!

fancymylotus

A Whole New World
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
DO NOT CHANGE YOUR ANSWERS ONCE YOU PUT THEM IN. I finished the science section in 30 minutes, freaked out that I had so much time left, and went back over it and changed answers that I KNEW were right but was changing because of nerves. Dont make my mistake.

student253

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Besides the obvious get good sleep and a full meal half an hour before the test, RELAX RELAX RELAX. The test is a lot easier than any Kaplan, Topscore, Achiever or Destroyer. I recommend going over some Destroyer but pay less attention to detail any more concepts or overall equations. You'll be fine and good luck!

ananda

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Relax if you can! and take the 15 minute break, you will be thankful you get that break from the test!
Good LUCK!!!

1predent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
chill
you should be fine

Got my official test visit this Thursday at 8am. I'm a little nervous but ready to enjoy life again, at least for a year. Let me know if any of you have any last words of wisdom on what to do the day before the test, etc.

Thanks!

1predent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
your UTUBE link does not work!?

DO NOT CHANGE YOUR ANSWERS ONCE YOU PUT THEM IN. I finished the science section in 30 minutes, freaked out that I had so much time left, and went back over it and changed answers that I KNEW were right but was changing because of nerves. Dont make my mistake.

lifeisgood

the original
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Thanks!

Go in knowing you are going to do well. Relax and be confident. Confidence is key. And make sure the bathroom is close if you are going to drink a Rockstar before the test. Good luck!

leedizzal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just want to say good luck buddy if you read this before your test.

Dont think about it, you know what you know and its going to be what its going to be just try to relax and do your best!

busupshot83

S.D.N. Vet
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Thanks!

"Be a man!"
- Russell Peters

If you don't know who Peters is, then scroll up, and look at ananda's avatar.